1. Download Google Chrome for your device and try to watch it on Chrome - this pretty much works EVERY time - click here
1. The fastest way is to reboot your device. Either restart it, or power down and power back up again. Usually this fixes issues.
2. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you're on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + SHIFT + R.
3. It you're using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
4. Try a different browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
5. Check your internet connection. As we're streaming you need a good connections. You might want to plug in an ethernet cable.
6. You may need to update your flash player. Here's where you can do that:
7. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up. Also make sure you haven't muted the video in the browser window.
8. Make sure the date and time are correct.