1. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you're on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + SHIFT + R.
2. It you're using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
3. Try a different browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
4. Check your internet connection. As we're streaming you need a good connections. You might want to plug in an ethernet cable.
5. You may need to update your flash player. Here's where you can do that:
6. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up. Also make sure you haven't muted the video in the browser window.
7. You may want to reboot your computer. Often this fixes glitches so you can watch with ease.
8. Make sure the date and time are correct.