1. Download Google Chrome for your device and try to watch it on Chrome - this pretty much works EVERY time - click here
2. The fastest way is to reboot your device. Either restart it, or power down and power back up again. Usually this fixes issues.
3. First, try a hard refresh. If you have a PC, please press (at the same time) CTRL + SHIFT + R. If you're on a Mac, please press (at the same time) Command + SHIFT + R.
4. It you're using Internet Explorer, please make sure you have the latest version downloaded and installed. I.E. 6.0 is not supported by many websites.
5. Try a different browser. We recommend Google Chrome or Firefox.
6. Check your internet connection. As we're streaming you need a good connections. You might want to plug in an ethernet cable.
7. You may need to update your flash player. Here's where you can do that:
8. Make sure your sound is on and turned all the way up. Also make sure you haven't muted the video in the browser window.